First round of the World Championship for KFJ in Italy
- The awaited World Championship for KF Junior will be held at the International Circuit of Sarno on next 6th October.
- Our drivers attending the two world competitions are Mick Betsch and Nikita Mazepin. Next to them also the Estonian driver Ralf Aron.
- Aron has his debut on this international scenario with our Racing Team
- Betsch and Mazepin, after a very good season, are ready for the double world competition. Italy and Bahrain on next November.
- In the entry-list the number of driver attending the competition with Tony Kart chassis is of 42%. Considering the other brands we manufacture (FA Kart, Kosmic Kart and Exprit) the percentage increases to 71%
- At the circuit of Naples also the CIK Super Rok will be run for KF category and here Karol Basz will compete with us.
- Useful links to follow the first world round for KFJ category
On this weekend, at the International Circuit of Naples (Italy) the awaited moment by our young drivers is arriving. Over the 1.700 metres of the International Circuit of Naples (Italy) the first round of the CIK-FIA World Championship reserved for KF Junior category is going to be run.
Mick Betsch, Nikita Mazepin and the new driver Ralf Aron, will fight in the lively bagarre that will see at the track the best drivers of the category, coming from all over the world, to compete in the first out of two world rounds. The second and final round of the World Championship for KF Junior category will be run on November in Bahrain.
Betsch and Mazepin will be at the Naples track after a season where both drivers have been showing off their value, competing with very good performances wearing the colours of our Tony Kart Racing Team.
In the latest competition held at the British PF International Circuit, the CIK Super Cup for KFJ, Mick successfully gained a prestigious third position. At Sarno the fifteenth-year-old driver Ralf Aron, represents the absolute news for our Team. Aron is having his debut in such an important competition and he will have much to learn. Aron, coming from Estonia, have been running the Academy category during the season and now he is ready to compete in this world karting event. Our Racing Team is welcoming the promising Aron with the well known professionalism and the team’s technical staff will do its best to make him feel at ease so that he will be able to soon concentrate on the hard work he will have to do at the track.
All our three drivers will have at their disposition the RACER EVK chassis powered by Vortex RKF engines.
Other than our official drivers, we will have also numerous and competitive drivers and teams with Tony Kart material. They represent the 42% of the fascinating competition’s lineup assigning the title to the best talents of the world karting field.
Moreover, if we consider all the chassis brands manufactured in our Prevalle factory, at the starting grid, the percentage increases to over 71% of the total number of drivers.
The world competition will be also supported by the CIK Super Cup of KF category. In this last event we will have lined-up the Polish driver Karol Basz.
The schedule will begin on Thursday 3rd of October and the results will be available at the following link: http://www.cikfia.com/competitions/cik-calendar/2013/sarno/kf-junior/regulations.html.
Furthermore, on Sunday, the official CIK-FIA website will broadcast live the competition at www.cifia.tv .