Tony Kart ends the 2010 by winning the Macau International Kart Grand Prix, too
Excellent seasonal closure for our colours. On the occasion of the Macau International Kart Grand Prix in the SKF category, Tony Kart and Vortex succeed with Marco Ardigò. Racer EVRR, one month only since its introduction, is thus conquering its third International victory.
The end of the season is definitely celebrating Tony Kart’s green colour. Our team, after succeeding in the XIV edition of the Super National USA and in the WSK Nations Cup, has also won the prestigious Asian competition, fourth success in Macao in just five years. Coloane demanding circuit was once more the scene of an exciting technical fight, in which our material proved its value. Other than the success obtained with Ardigò, our factory’s chassis took the scene also with the second position of Ben Cooper, the third one of Armand Convers (pole man), both racing with a Kosmic Kart-Vortex, and the fourth and fifth positions conquered by our official drivers Camponeschi and Catt. This classification is actually witnessing our chassis and Vortex RAD engines’ technical supremacy. Ardigò’s success was furthermore crowned by its best lap, with the excellent chrono time of 47.620, this way establishing a new record for the Macao circuit.
Macau Grand Prix SKF 2010 classification (ten positions)
1. Marco Ardigò I Tony Kart-Vortex-Dunlop
2. Benjamin Cooper GB Kosmic Kart-Vortex-Dunlop
3. Armand Convers GB Kosmic Kart-Vortex-Dunlop
4. Flavio Camponeschi I Tony Kart-Vortex-Dunlop
5. Gay Catt GB Tony Kart-Vortex-Dunlop
6. Sathienthirankul Tanart THA Tony Kart-TM-Dunlop
7. Felice Tiene I Crg-Maxter-Dunlop
8. Davide Forè I Crg-Maxter-Dunlop
9. Sasaki Daiki J Tony Kart-Vortex-Dunlop
10. Sauro Cesetti I Birel-BMB-Dunlop